Corinne Vacher (INRA Researcher)
- PhD in Evolutionary Biology (2004, University of Montpellier, France)
- Habilitation in Ecology (2014, University of Bordeaux, France)
- UMR Biogeco, EGF team, INRA–University of Bordeaux
Thomas Fort (PhD student)
- Phyllosphere microbial community structure at the landscape scale
- Co-supervised with Cécile Robin (Biogeco)
- Personal website
Charlie Pauvert (PhD student)
- Learning microbial networks from NGS data: application to biocontrol
- Co-supervised with Jessica Vallance
- Personal website
Tania Fort (PhD student)
- Plant-microbiota interactions: influence of microclimate on leaf microbiota and feedback effects on leaf physiology and phenology
- Co-supervised with Lisa Wingate and Amy Zanne
Boris Jakuschkin (PhD student, 2011-2015) : Genetic architecture of phyllosphere microbial communities of pedunculate oak (Quercus robur). Co-supervised with C. Robin and V. Fievet (Biogeco).
Elodie Camy (Master II student, 2015): Relationship between the diversity of phyllosphere microbial communities and plant resistance to drought. Co-supervised with A.J. Porté (Biogeco).
Jean-Benoist Leger (PhD student, 2010-2014) : Modelling the topology of ecological networks with statistical models for heterogeneous random graphs. Co-supervised with J-J. Daudin (UMR518 MIA, AgroParisTech).
Quentin Baillavoine (Master II student, 2014): Effects of tree phylogeny and introduction status on phyllosphere fungal communities. Co-supervised with B. Castagneyrol (Biogeco)
Tristan Cordier (PhD student, 2008-2012) : Influence of climate on the diversity and composition of phyllosphere fungal communities of European beech (Fagus sylvatica). Co-supervised with M.L. Desprez-Loustau and C. Robin. Funded by the BACCARA european project and the French Department of Forest Health.
Isabelle Pivotto (Master I student, 2009): Assessment of phylogenetic signals in bipartite ecological networks.
Lucie Lusignan (Master II student, 2009): Modelling fungal and oomycete assemblages at the global scale to assess risk of invasion. Co-supervised with M. Gevrey (UMR EDB, Toulouse).
Emmanuelle Helion (Master II student, 2006): Modelling the richness of parasitic fungal species in the French forests. Co-supervised with M-L. Desprez-Loustau (Biogeco)